Empowering Your Feminine Health Journey With ThermiVa
When it comes to your feminine health, we at AVIVA Wo/Man believe in listening, learning, and empowering without limits. We understand that you know your body best, and if you’re feeling that something isn’t quite right, we’re here to support you every step of the way. In this article, we’ll delve into the empowering options of ThermiVa and Laser Therapy, providing you with the information you need to make informed decisions about your well-being.
ThermiVa: Rejuvenating with Comfort and Convenience
Imagine a treatment in Millcreek, UT that offers rejuvenation without the need for invasive procedures or downtime. That’s ThermiVa. Using non-invasive radiofrequency technology, ThermiVa harnesses heat to address concerns such as vaginal laxity, dryness, and incontinence. With the gentle stimulation of collagen production, ThermiVa improves the elasticity and firmness of the vulvovaginal tissues.
What sets ThermiVa apart is its convenience. The treatment is painless, allowing you to go about your daily activities with ease. There’s no need to worry about lengthy recovery periods or interruptions to your busy schedule. ThermiVa is designed to fit into your life seamlessly, supporting your feminine health goals.
Laser Therapy: Harnessing the Power of Controlled Energy
If you’re seeking an alternative option for feminine health, laser therapy may be the answer. At AVIVA Woman, we believe in exploring all avenues to empower your well-being. Laser therapy utilizes controlled energy to address concerns like vaginal dryness, incontinence, and other related symptoms. The laser’s targeted energy stimulates collagen production, promoting improved elasticity and firmness in the vulvovaginal area.
It’s important to note that laser therapy may involve some discomfort during and after the procedure. However, the potential benefits can outweigh these temporary sensations. Your healthcare provider will guide you through the process and provide the necessary support to ensure your comfort and satisfaction.
Choosing the Right Path: Your Empowered Journey
At AVIVA Woman, we follow a simple philosophy: when you express that you don’t feel normal, we believe you. Your well-being is our top priority, and we’re committed to helping you feel better so you can live better. Whether you opt for ThermiVa or laser therapy, the choice ultimately lies in your hands, guided by the advice of qualified healthcare professionals.
When considering your options, it’s essential to have open and honest discussions with your healthcare provider. They will evaluate your individual needs, listen to your concerns, and recommend the most suitable treatment for you. Together, you can embark on an empowered journey towards improved feminine health and overall well-being. Pricing for ThermiVa by Aviva Wo/Man can be found here!
At AVIVA Woman, we’re here to listen, learn, and empower you on your feminine health journey. ThermiVa and laser therapy offer non-invasive options to address concerns such as vaginal laxity, dryness, and incontinence for residents of Millcreek, UT. By rejuvenating the vulvovaginal area with advanced technologies, these treatments aim to enhance your comfort and quality of life.
Remember, you’re the expert on how your body feels. Trust your instincts, and let us provide the support and resources you need to make informed decisions about your well-being. Together, we can empower your feminine health journey and help you live your life to the fullest.
- Alinsod, R. M. (2016). ThermiVa: temperature controlled radiofrequency energy for vulvovaginal laxity and atrophy. Journal of gynecology and women’s health, 1(2), 00010.
- Salvatore, S., Nappi, R. E., Zerbinati, N., Calligaro, A., Ferrero, S., Origoni, M., & Candiani, M. (2017). A 12-week treatment with fractional CO2 laser for vulvovaginal atrophy: a pilot study. Climacteric, 20(4), 379-384.
- Krychman, M. L., Rowan, C. G., Allan, B. B., & Yacoubian, A. (2017). Effect of single-treatment, surface-cooled radiofrequency therapy on vaginal laxity, vaginal rejuvenation, and sexual function: a retrospective study. Female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, 23(4), 250-255.
- Sokol, E. R., Karram, M. M., & Dmochowski, R. R. (2018). Efficacy and safety of CO2 laser treatment of the vaginal canal for the management of genitourinary syndrome of menopause. Lasers in surgery and medicine, 50(2), 161-168.
- Salvatore, S., Leone Roberti Maggiore, U., Athanasiou, S., Origoni, M., Candiani, M., & Calligaro, A. (2015). Histological study on the effects of microablative fractional CO2 laser on atrophic vaginal tissue: an ex vivo study. Menopause, 22(8), 845-849.
- Zerbinati, N., Serati, M., Origoni, M., Candiani, M., & Salvatore, S. (2015). Microscopic and ultrastructural modifications of postmenopausal atrophic vaginal mucosa after fractional carbon dioxide laser treatment. Lasers in medical science, 30(1), 429-436.