What is Hormone Imbalance?
SYMPTOMS OF LOW HORMONES
- Extreme fatigue or hitting a wall mid-day
- Mood swings || Depression
- Anxiety, tension, irritability
- Lack of sleep || Waking up at 3-4 am
- Memory loss, lack of focus, brain fog
- Hot flashes || Night sweats
- Weight gain
- Migraine || Severe headaches
- Joint pain
- Decreased sex drive || Performance
bENEFITS OF OPTIMIZED HORMONES
- Increased energy
- Depression and anxiety relief
- Feelings of wellbeing
- Improved cognitive clarity, memory, focus
- Prostate, breast, and cardiovascular protection
- Increased bone and muscle strength
- Reduced body fat
- Lower cholesterol
- Enhanced libido and performance
What are the different ways to administer hormones?
- Pills || Bio-Identical or Synthetic
- Patches || Bio-Identical or Synthetic
- Creams || Bio-Identical or Synthetic
- Injections || Synthetic form only!
- Pellets || Bio-Identical
Studies have shown that optimized hormones greatly reduce the risk of serious health problems such as, Osteoporosis, Alzheimer's, Heart Disease, and Diabetes. The pellet delivery method is able to sustain hormone levels throughout the day for up to 3-6 months without the 'roller coaster' effect. BioTE hormone pellets release bio-identical estrogen and/or testosterone continuously into the bloodstream. It is the best method to increase bone density and is protective to the breasts, bones, brain, heart, and relationships.
- The rIght kind of hormone || Bio-identical
- The right amount || Individualized dosing
- The right delivery method || Pellets
For Men || Studies have shown that men begin losing testosterone at a rate of 3%-10% per year beginning at age 30. Symptoms of testosterone deficiency may include fatigue, lack of mental acuity and loss of libido. Other results of low testosterone can include weight gain or difficulty losing weight, loss of muscle mass, feeling sluggish, depression, and irritability. Pellet therapy is the only delivery method of testosterone therapy that gives sustained and consistent testosterone levels throughout the day and is only need a couple times a year vs weekly shots, daily creams, or other synthetic therapies.
For Women || Bio-identical Hormone Therapy Pellets are changing the way a woman ages. Studies have shown that optimized estrogen levels can improve mood, reduce the risk of osteoporosis, heart disease, colon cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, impaired vision, and Parkinson’s disease. Women on estrogen are 50% less likely to develop Alzheimer's disease. Don't forget testosterone! Testosterone can provide a woman with mental clarity, increased libido, muscle tone and mass. BioTE pellets can help a woman suffering from hot flashes and emotional imbalance. It can also aid in preventing muscle atrophy, osteopenia, osteoporosis, and pain in the muscles and joints.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your FREE consultation will include a discussion of pellet therapy and review of your health history. Blood work will be ordered and drawn at a lab of your choice. Once the results of your hormone levels from the lab work come in, a customized dosing plan will be created for optimized hormone balance. Pellets will then be inserted under the skin in the fatty tissue according to your dosing needs. In six weeks a second blood draw will be done to ensure dosing is accurate for your body's optimization needs.
Fill out the form to request an appointment for a FREE consultation or for any questions you may have.